As we return to in-person worship, please review the updated Federated Church safety protocols.
1. Face coverings are required for all persons.
Face coverings will be provided for those who desire one.
2. Face coverings are required for anyone engaging in public singing.
Praise Team musicians will continue to sing behind plexiglass shields.
3. Spatial distancing of 3-feet is recommended.
4. Church nursery is closed.
5. Persons who are sick or who have flu-like symptoms are requested to stay home.
6. Hand sanitizing stations will be provided at every entrance.
7. Wash hands frequently.
8. At coffee hour or at meals, please keep face coverings on when not eating.
9. Around tables, it is recommended that persons from different households keep the face coverings on with a limit of four persons.
10. Use of Power Point for worship instead of bulletins or hymnals.
11. Use of pre-packaged communion cups instead of passing communion trays.
12. Use of donation box in narthex instead of offering plates.
13. Proper ventilation of all inhabited spaces (AC and open windows when possible).